ProtoPolicyAsia: empowering local communities and Government in Malaysia in addressing social issues in ageing and disabilities
The 12-month project, ProtoPolicyAsia, aim is to increase local community participation in the Malaysian national policy-making process to work together with relevant government agencies on social issues that relate to older persons and persons with disabilities.
It involves the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development Malaysia, Petrosains – The Science Discovery Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Lancaster University, Sunway University in Malaysia and United Nations University – International Institute for Global Health in Malaysia.
The project has been funded by the AHRC as part of the GCRF Highlight Notice for International Development: Follow on Funding for Impact and Engagement Scheme.
- Design Clinic as Follow-Up on Workshop with Community Members
- Small-Group Clinics as Follow-Up to Workshop on PwDs and Access to Education
- ProtoPolicyAsia September “Co-designing Workshop involving Persons with Disabilities – Accessibility and Education”
- What is Speculative Design technique?
- Understanding Speculative Design through animation (with subtitle)