ProtoPolicyAsia had conducted a few dissemination events to showcase its prototypes which were developed together with the older adults.
The prototypes were:
- Travel Buddy
- Malaysian High Priority Bus (MHPB) & Transport Payment and Priority Seat Allocation System (TPAPSAS)
These prototypes were showcase at a few community centres as well as at Sunway University to get community and public feedbacks.
Questions that were asked:
- Do you think this app is necessary for older adults? Yes / No / Maybe.
- What changes are necessary to accommodate this app into daily life?
- If this is to be implemented for the Ministry of Transport – what would you recommend as points to support this?
- What do you find most surprising about the travel app?
- Is this app something that older adults you know would want? Why or why not?
- If this app were widely used, how would it impact our society?
- What do you think the government will need to do to either make this reality or stop it from happening?